asd

Nyx - Stay Matte But Not Flat || Powder Foundation - Pudra Fondöten

Merhaba arkadaşlar! Çok sevdiğim bir ürünle karşınızdayım. NYX ürünlerini gerçekten seven biri olaraktan bu pudra sayesinde NYX’e daha da aşık oldum. Ürünümüzün adı NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation. Benim kullandığım ton, SMP03 Natural. Bu ürünü Kanada’ya gittiğim zaman almıştım ve ne kadar memnun olduğumu anlatamam. Malesef Türkiye’de NYX fazlasıyla pahalı ve bu pudranın aynısından bulamadım.. Kalbim kırık...
Hi guys! I am here with my favorite makeup essantial. For someone who really loves NYX products, with this one; I am in love with NYX! The name of the product is NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation. I’m using SMP03 Natural. I bought this when I was in Canada and I can’t tell you how much I’m satisfied with this product.  Unfortunately NYX is way too expensive in Turkey and I couldn’t find the same powder.. Heart-broken...

Siyah basit bir pudra kutusu gibi gözükse de bu bir NYX pudrası. Tamam bazen abartabiliyorum ama siyaha ve Yunan Mitolojisine aşık biri olaraktan NYX’i sevmemem imkansız! Ürünleri gerçekten çok kaliteli ve kulanışlı, hayvanlarda test edilmemiş ve cildinizi hiçbir şekilde tahriş etmeyecek türden makyaj ürünleri üreten bir marka. Özellikle de bu pudranın dokusu yumuşacık, öyle yoğun bir pudra kokusu yok. Pudranın hemen altında da kendine ait bir süngeri var.


It’s seems like a basic black powder box but this is NYX. Okay okay maybe sometimes I can exaggerate but I’m obsessed with black and Greek Mythology so it’s impossible for me to not to love NYX. I mean, come on.. NYX products are really high quality, easy to use, CRUELTY FREE and the products non-irritates your skin. Especially this powder’s texture is extremely soft and you won’t get that usual heavy smell that powder has. Underneath the powder, it has it’s own sponge.

Dediğim gibi pudranın kullanımı mükemmel ve sürdüğünüzde yüzünüzde hiçbir şekilde katman oluşmuş gibi hissetmiyorsunuz. Eğer yağlı bir cildiniz varsa -benim gibi- bu pudra gerçekten yüzünüzde güzel duracak ve mat bir görünüm verecek. Herhangi bir fondöten ile kullanabilirsiniz ama benim önerim mat görünüm veren fondötenlerle kullanmanız. 

Like I mentioned, the use of powder is perfect and when you apply, doesn’t  feel like you have a whole new layer on your face, so you good to go! If you have an oily skin -like I do- this powder will fit your face perfectly and it will give you a matte look. You can use with any type of foundation but I would recommend would be a matte foundation.

Eğer ürünü kullananlar varsa bizimle neler düşündüklerini paylaşsınlar, oldukça beğendiğim ve bir yerde görürsem direkt alacağım bir pudra. Sevgiyle kalın. 

If you used the product please let us know what you feel about it, I liked it a lot and if I see it I will buy it immediately! Loves and kisses. XX.


0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder